From: Patrick Zandi
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 10:45 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Server 2008 R2

**
Wow! If they do that I would be impressed! I agree with that direction!

Sent from my iPhone so typo's or funky words can and do happen!

On Oct 14, 2011, at 6:14 PM, Joe Martin D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

  **

  I meant the Adobe Flash player that’s required to display quite a few things
these days which include control type flash objects embedded in DVF’s (data
visualization fields)..

  ITSM 7.6.04 have controls like close, expand, etc. that get displayed a
little differently (close to ugly) with an incompatible flash player, and
clicking those control does nothing until you install a compatible Adobe Flash
player version. Then it looks better visually and works as well.. For ITSM
7.6.04, Adobe Flash does play a major role.

  I’ve heard of future plans to not utilize Flash at all to get rid of yet
another dependency that has come into play, but nothings known about how far
down the line that will be. Its not that high on the priority list of
enhancements that have got the yes nod from what I heard, so until then its
best that we do take into consideration that dependency and learn to adapt
around it..

  Joe