Hi,

We have started to see this in the last few weeks too. But only on People
Permission validation so far. The others are ok.

Start by checking the CAI Plugin is running and configured correctly. I believe
in your version it is still a C plugin so this should be in your ar.cfg(conf)
as a .so I can not remember the correct name of it as we are on 7.6.04 and its
now java.

Then check the CAI Plugin Registry form has entries and that the RCP port you
have actually exists with enough threads.

Then check the CAI:Events form for any that are stuck with status = error. I
have not got to the bottom of this yet  but I am starting to lead towards there
is a problem record that I am trying to validate and the CAI plugin is getting
stuck.

Kind regards

Danny