Configuration and functionality is through the gui.. once set up.. I know of
no reason to access the server itself outside the gui interface.. but if you
are the admin, security scanning.. you want to still have access..

I would highly doubt it.. but someone else on the list might through out
something..
Check the community site as well..

--
Patrick Zandi