From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Oyefeso, Bola
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 12:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Setting different timeout for different groups on MidTier

**
Hello everyone,

On 7.6.04 Midtier, I am trying to make sure the Call Center does not time out.
Has anyone done this before?

Bola Oyefeso

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy or delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system.  If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the
sender.