From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 12:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 7.6.04 -SP02 Windows:: got a question

** So I have an oracle 11r2 db, and I had imported an ARS 7.5 db into it.
Go and run the SP2 ARS and as it goes along it asks all the right questions::
but Fails to understand what to do when it detects the arsystem is already
there.. and tells me that it is already there, and I need to upgrade but does
not give you any options because it fails to create... something is missing in
this upgrade process.. .. anyone else notice?
Oh and what I said about the ARTEMPSPACE ___ Still not fixed:: It cannot and
will not use the previous artmpspace: it only allows you to RECREATE a new
artmpspace....

--
Patrick Zandi