From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.6.04 -SP02 Windows:: got a question

** OK::: I know this for sure:::: you MUST use ARSYSTEM int he oracle
database.. they HARD CODED calls to it, Rather than asking for what it is, and
returning and using what was returned::: here is #1 Error on my failed upgrade.
OURS was installed as ARSYS not ARSYSTEM...
It might still work:: not positive.. yet..
.
  LOG EVENT {Description=[[SQLERROR] [DESCRIPTION] Failed to upgrade the
database schema],Detail=[[SQLERRORCODE]=0 [SQLMESSAGE]=Failed to run SQL
statement [CREATE TABLE ARADMIN.hgcontrol ( schemaId NUMBER(15) NOT NULL,
entryId VARCHAR2(15), uniq VARCHAR2(31) )] Due to [ORA-00959: tablespace
'ARSYSTEM' does not exist
Throwable=[java.sql.SQLException: Failed to run SQL statement [CREATE TABLE
ARADMIN.hgcontrol ( schemaId NUMBER(15) NOT NULL, entryId VARCHAR2(15), uniq
VARCHAR2(31) )] Due to [ORA-00959: tablespace 'ARSYSTEM' does not exist
]
com.bmc.install.utility.database.io.DatabaseModelJDBCWriter.writeStatements(DatabaseModelJDBCWriter.java:245)
com.bmc.install.utility.database.io.DatabaseModelJDBCWriter.writeStatements(DatabaseModelJDBCWriter.java:130)
com.bmc.install.product.arsuitekit.platforms.arsystemservers.arserver.ARServerManageUpgradeDatabaseBusinessTask.processDBVendorTablesXMLFile(ARServerManageUpgradeDatabaseBusinessTask.java:425)
com.bmc.install.product.arsuitekit.platforms.arsystemservers.arserver.ARServerManageUpgradeDatabaseBusinessTask.execute(ARServerManageUpgradeDatabaseBusinessTask.java:98)
com.bmc.install.product.arsuitekit.platforms.arsystemservers.arserver.ARServerOracleManageUpgradeDatabaseTask.execute(ARServerOracleManageUpgradeDatabaseTask.java:85)
com.bmc.install.task.InstallationTask.run(InstallationTask.java:80)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)]

--
Patrick Zandi