From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Cecil, Ken
Sent: 04 November 2011 13:58
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Request for Comments

I would think that any interface designed would be agnostic to processes and
just be concerned with providing the services agreed upon in the contract. No
matter what happens behind the scene, the interface would handle the request
the same whether it be for interactive users, service consumers, other ITSM
apps, or other integrated apps/processes. The interface should be somewhat
abstracted from the underlying forms, processes, and customizations. The
interface contract should be generic and flexible enough to handle/anticipate
customizations and schema changes (similar to xml).

Elry,  I believe Abydos Designer already does most of what you were referring
to about diagramming and creating workflow via a visio type diagram.

Ken Cecil