Dave:
Question: is there a way to add DSO fields into a form without overlays?
IF not then why were are not these fields added by BMC and made the core
before I have to do an overlay?
DSO is bmc's product, so I think this might just have been an overlook in
the release of the product?
What about AIE? is AIE in the same boat?
What about IBRSD? is this in the same boat? just asking..

I could use a little clarification..

--
Patrick Zandi