We used to be able to update a form (on dev) and then flush the MidTier Cache
and then view the form in the Midtier and see the changes.

Lately, it's not working.  We flush the cache, no changes.  I restarted Apache,
still don't see my changes.  Delete all browsing history on my IE 8, still no
changes.

We have our cache settings Definition Change Check Interval (Seconds) set to
300 (I also have the perform check enabled).  So after 5 minutes we should see
the change (if our flush didn't work).

I don't see my changes until the next DAY.

What's getting "stuck?"

Some more info - Prefetch is not enabled.  Preload was enabled a couple of
months ago, but I have turned it off.  Enable Cache Persistence is enabled.

We are using Midtier 7.6.04 SP1 with ARS 7.1 P7.  Our Midtier server is
separate than our ARS server.

Lisa Kemes
AR System Developer
TEIS - USA