From: Satya Gandhi <satya.gan...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: Limiting AIE data exchange

**
Hi,

AIE till v7.6.04 has the 2GB limit on data that can be transferred on a
exchange. IF you feel the number of records to be transferred exceeds this 2GB
size limit  split it across multiple exchanges and use queries.

Satya

**

--
Regards

Satya

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or support representative for BMC Software, Inc.