Hi,

What versions are you systems on?

Check the BMC Atrium Integration Engine User's 7.6.03  Guide under
Performance considerations (page 21)

--
Regards

Satya

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or support representative for BMC Software, Inc.