(ADV: Recommends looking at Kinetic Request if SRM becomes problematic)

Generically speaking - I would take off Quantity as a question -- it does
not make sense.

All questions should be relevant - else -- you are confusing people.

I mean - am I supposed to put a number in there? -- Does it auto increment?
If I want a domain name - is the quantity the # of machines in the alias ???

Rule #1: Make things as simple as possible, but not any simpler.

Also - the new questions you are planning to ask generically -- do ALL
forms need these new questions? I don't think you have the luxury of hiding
and showing those generics in BMC SRM.

If you run into roadblocks -- check out:
http://www.kineticdata.com/Products/KineticRequest/index.html
("The Wolf" of Request Management)

("The Wolf" - as in Pulp Fiction -- comes in and cleans up a big mess)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANPsHKpti48

-John

--
John David Sundberg