Christine,

Analytics really isn't a "Remedy module." It's basically a "custom"
universe created by BMC based on the Remedy data model on the Business
Objects platform. So I think the training that would be helpful is to
first understand how Remedy data is structured within the DB. For
example, knowing that Remedy "Forms" are views within the DB etc...

Second, if you needed training on using Business Objects, I'm sure there
are classes out there that will help you get an understanding of how to
use Business Objects both from a Universe Designer perspective and also
the end user "InfoView" perspective. This will assist in helping you
then take that Remedy DB knowledge and work with the ITSM Universe
within Analytics to customize or just use it. Business Objects is owned
by SAP so perhaps they have specific training on the Designer and
Infoview that is independent of what the universe actually is.

Hope that makes sense. :)

-Tauf