Hello Everyone!

I am having issues with using a auto-generating ticket via email for incidents.

I have narrowed down the issue to tickets that multiple lines in the 'details'.

It seems as if any tickets that have multiple lines in 'details' wrapped with
[$$ text $$] is not accepted by remedy for creating the ticket via email.
However, details that are simple single line do seem to be generating. Below is
an example of what works and what doesn't. I have tried with $$] on next line
and last line in the template of the email.

<DOES NOT WORK>

Details !1000000151!: [$$Event Name: A Service Incident has been reported
Event originator: servername
Event Severity: 3
Event received: whatever date
Event description: This event will be sent any time a service incident is
reported. A service incident is generated when it is determined that a
serviceable event has occurred based upon analysis of system-initiated events.
User Action: Refer to the Recommended Action under the event details section.$$]

<DOES WORK>

Details !1000000151!: Event Name: A Service Incident has been reported (Type 4).

Any assistance would be appreciated. If you require more details, just ask away.

Ibrar Bajwa
Remedy Analyst

Brookfield Corporate Operations
Technology Services
1 Adelaide Street East, Suite 1400, Toronto, ON M5C 2V9
T 416.649.8249, F 416.649.8245
ibrar.ba...@brookfield.com

View important disclosures and information about our e-mail policies
http://www.brookfield.com/emaildisclaimer.