From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patchsk
Sent: 16 January 2012 16:54
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: overview console random authentication errors

**

We are on ITSM 7.6.03 patch001, ARS 7.6.03p002, Windows 2008, Oracle 11g.

We are seeing at random when users click refresh on the overview console or
sometimes immediately after they login and when the overview console is
rendering,   users are getting

ERROR (623): Authentication failed error message.

If they wait for some time and try again they could see the tickets in their
overview console without any issue.

I am suspecting may be the plugin crashed or timed out and threw the misleading
authentication error message.

Does any one have experienced this issue?