I would start by checking the server name and ip name entries as specified
in the config doc. It doesn't hurt to compare the config file for the
working server versus the broken one.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2012, at 9:03 AM, Mike Worts <mike.wo...@arqiva.com> wrote:

**
Hi there,

Yep - We have a server group configuration. The error only seems to occur
when users are directed to our PRD02 server, however, it is not happen
consistently. What would I need to add to the ar.cfg file?

Mike.

*Michael Worts
Service Management Programme Systems Lead*
*Arqiva*
**
Direct 01962 822705 Mobile 07801 755346
Crawley Court, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 2QA
www.arqiva.com