Hi Bhupesh,

In my experience the "needs attention" indicator appears when something
goes wrong in the creation of the back end fulfilment request. You will
also see an error in the process display on the request. I guess anything
that stops the backend fulfilment from being created (eg. it's assignee
group has been deleted) will cause this.

Rod Harris