Hi Mike,

If you are using inbound email messages for each of your ITSM application
module, you can make sure that the 'Reply-To' field is passed to the AR
System Email messages form. This will ensure though the display email id
might be your default emailaddress for your outbox configuration, if the
customer hits the reply button on the email, it will be sent to the
'Reply-To' address

regards
Satya

--
Regards

Satya

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or support representative for BMC Software, Inc.