If it is data that you are migrating, then I suggest you look at RRR Chive.

It’s free, it’s awesome, and most importantly, it works, even with huge
migrations.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Frex Popo
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 10:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: too many Migrator errors.

**
Dear all,

I have been having some serious problems with migrator and would like to know
from anyone how opted for some other product.
It’s quite unbelievable that a migration fails for one form or some other
object, then you fix it and try and migrate the same .migration file only for
some other object to fail... so I am looking for something which will save me
time and too much grief.
I am still on 7.1 servers and tried various migrator versions (t.1 and above)
but not luck
Any thought will be very much appreciated.
Many thanks
frex
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_