 From: Frex Popo <frexp...@yahoo.fr>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 10:34:20 AM
Subject: too many Migrator errors.

**
Dear all,

I have been having some serious problems
with migrator and would like to know from anyone how opted for some other
product.
It’s quite unbelievable
that a migration fails for one form or some other object, then you fix it and
try and
migrate the same .migration file only for some other object to fail... so I
am looking for something which will save me time and too much grief.
I am still on
7.1 servers and tried various migrator versions (t.1 and above) but not luck
Any thought
will be very much appreciated.
Many thanks
frex