Hello Remedy Experts!!

Wanted to reach out to all of you about an opportunity Windward has available
right now.  We're looking to bring on several full-time employees to join our
team for an exciting opportunity that will give you the chance to be trained on
all the latest remedy technologies.

We are working directly with one of our commercial clients that is in need of
remedy developers with about 6-10 years of remedy experience and experience
with ITSM up to version 7.x.

These candidates MUST BE US CITIZENS AND BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A DOD SECRET
CLEARANCE.

You will go through a few weeks of training on the latest version of ITSM 7.6.4
and will then be utilized on a project working directly with the client.

This position will require extensive travel throughout the United States to
multiple government sites.

If this is an opportunity you're interested in please send me a copy of your
resume or call me on my cell number below.  Feel free to pass my information
along to your colleagues.

Thanks,

Christopher Werner
Technical Recruiter