From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Andre Hughes
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 10:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Analytics Report Question - Report of Multiple Associations to
Almost All of the ITSM Apps

David,

Thanks for the info, however you didn't explain why BOXI would be very
difficult to use in creating such a report.

My question was around BMC's Analytics, I did not ask what product is the best
or what product should I buy.

I was looking for Analytic experts to help me determine how difficult this type
of report would be or if anyone has created a similar report in Analytics.

Thanks,

Andre

** BOXI could do it but would be very difficult.  You should take a look at
using Yurbi (http://www.yurbi.com).   You could build those relationships and
get the report pretty easy via one of our AnyDB apps.  You can check out this
video for a high level of that process -  http://yurbi.tv/index.php?p=263

We have an out of the box connection to Remedy that is much easy than
Analytics, you can learn more about that here -
http://yurbi.tv/index.php?p=216

But due to the complexity I would recommend you try to achieve this query from
the out of the box Yurbi for BMC Remedy app but rather build it with AnyDB.
The cool thing is with Yurbi you could tie the report from Remedy with other
data sources in your environment that may have supporting info for your
managemenet,  like a ERP, accounting, inventory, etc, system.

thanks,

David