Do you have a list of what uses each queue?  I don't know the exact
differences between each statistic.  The documentation is non-existent as
to the meaning of each.  I do know that a count in either is not good
though.

What this means is that you need more threads in those queues to handle the
workload.  Try increasing the value by 5 at a time until you reach a number
that results in no blocked counters.

I would also suggest setting the minimum threads for each queue to 1.
 There is really no reason that I can see to have a value greater than 1
for the min, except in the case of the escalation queue.  ARServer will
create new threads as needed if the min is set to 1.

I did not see the times in the spreadsheet.  What was the collection
interval?  Do you have any reports of timeouts during the times the blocked
item counter increased?