From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of jaya munjal
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 1:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Upgrade ARS 7.1 to ARS 7.6.04

**
Hi David

Thanks for your response. Yes we plan to upgrade to Oracle 11g but we are
planning to upgrade to ARS 7.6.04 in one change window and in the following
week upgrade the DB to oracle 11g.

The reason for this is that we have around 5 AR servers (server group setup)
and 13 mid-tier to upgrade. Incase we go for both the upgrades in the same
window our downtime will be very high.

In order to reduce the downtime we are planning to split the ARS and DB
upgrades.

But I wanted to ensure that apart from the Oracle support perspective are there
any known issues or potential performance issues if application works on Oracle
10g

Regards