Listers,
I just wanted to do a simple PoC (test) and was attempting to consume the
following WSDL in a test form.. It seems to be a WSDL 1.2 so should be
compatible..
http://ws.cdyne.com/phoneverify/phoneverify.asmx?wsdl

When executing the filter that sets fields using WSDL, the complete error that
I receive on my client is:
ARERR [9130] Error encountered while executing a Web Service : Server was
unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an
object.

We are on ARS 7.6.03 (no patch on windows) and we use Oracle 10 Release 2 as
the backend database.

To the best of my knowledge, the Dev server where I am trying this is exposed
to the internet, so this public WS should be accessible – its something I
cannot confirm so late in the day but will be able to tomorrow if that is the
issue.. If that is not the issue, I hope to be pointed to the right direction
by those more experienced than me dealing with consumption of external web
services..

Cheers

Joe