Did you recache the mid tier after creating that group and role?

Joe

From: Marek B.
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 9:47 AM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Setting the 112 field with a flow

** Hi,
I'm dynamically setting permission to the record. User fires a workflow and
sets the 112 field with the custom role name.
In my application role name = group name. So I'm able to see that entry in
database as: ;-1234567890;
Also I can see it in the 112 field as : Role Name
Request ID has permissions: Submitter and Role Name

The weird situation is that a user which is assigned the role is able to see
that request only from WUT client.
Any web based client keeps on saying " No matching request (or no permission to
requests) ..."

Why the user can easily access that request from Windows Client and it's not
accessible form web?

Any help would be appreciated.

Marek