Thanks.. I’ll appreciate that actually..

Joe

From: L G Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:20 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: I think I just found a sweet bug on character fields that are Edit
Masked...

**
Hi Joe,

I have no immediate need for that functionality, but I'll be happy to file the
bug report anyway, just to help give it some traction.

Hope this is helpful.
Larry

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Joe Martin D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

  **

  Larry,

  Thank you for responding..

  Mine is on the right of the field too in exactly the same spot that it is
when its visible.. What I meant was look at the left hand side of the screen
shot (left of the Properties pane).. On the screen shots that I tried to attach
the field was on the left of the Properties pane....

  So basically we are experiencing the exact same issue and you being on Patch
2, shows that this issue wasn’t resolved for at least those couple of patches –
I am still on the base release version of 7.6.03 at this site I am working at..

  So this also shows that its not just my system that’s somehow hosed (which
often is the case with all the stunts I try – just kidding).. both of us are
seeing the exact same issue..

  I submitted a ticket to BMC yesterday, and if you intend to do the same,
maybe we can exchange ticket numbers and ask them to relate the two so it
starts getting a higher priority to get fixed....

  Joe