From: Susan Palmer
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 5:57 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy in Chinese

**
We are already using 112 field enabled to separate so that's already in place.

So on a different view you can change the selection field values to a different
language?

I'm interpreting that all my character menus would have to be data menus so I
could use the 112 field to display the correct values.