From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 4:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Numara Footprints to BMC Remedy ITSM License Conversion

**
Hopefully it is just a case of your sales contact not knowing what he or she is
doing.  We may be migrating from ITSM to one of the other two BMC products
(requirement is to move to a hosted solution rather than on-premise), and a
lack of flexibility on transferring licenses is the quickest way I know to
guarantee that we move to a non-BMC product line.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/