Hi Michael,

This looks like a job for rrrChive and devstudio rather than Migrator. Go
to http://www.rrr.se and grab the latest version of rrrChive and look at
the feature for doing synctotarget with multiple forms and wildcards.

   1. You should back up your code and data on Dev and probably Test also.
   rrrChive can assist with the data side of the backup. Do a wildcard copy to
   an arx directory
   2. Use rrrChive to sync the Group and Roles forms from Prod to Test.
   (Successful import of workflow may depend on these being in sync)
   3. You should delete all the object data on Test except system forms and
   stuff you are sure is already in sync.
   4. You should export all object data from Prod using devstudio and then
   import it toTest (in place upgrades can be subject to obscure errors - one
   of the reasons why Migrator is not the best option for you)
   5. Use rrrChive to sync all the data from Prod to Test. You can use your
   new rrrChive script to sync Prod to Test at any time in the future. Very
   useful development tool.
   6. Use a similar process to get Dev in sync. If you have object data you
   wish to preserve then you should identify that, save it and replace it
   after doing the steps above.

Be careful when using rrrChive to synchronise the User form. Don't do a
sync to target with this form as it may delete the user that you are using
to do the transfer. Better to do a copy or exclude it from the sync.

You may be surprised how easy it is to do this using rrrChive. I know I
was. There are plenty on the list that use rrrChive and can help with any
questions you have. Misi is obviously chief among those.

Good luck with it,

Rod