Hi,

You can follow below steps to clean everything out more quickly

Login with Application Administrator or User having Config Categorization Admin
Permission

Go to Application Administration Console > Custom Configuration > Foundation >
Product/Operational Catalogs > Product > Configuration > Foundation > Catalog

In Product Catalog setup form, Search for all Product Catalog entries.

Select all product catalog entries in the table and click on Delete button.

 This will delete the records from below forms:
 PCT:Product Catalog
 PCT:ProductKey
 PCT:ProductCompanyAssociation
 PCT:Product Alias
 PCT:Product Model-Version
 PCT:Product Distribution
 PCT:Product M-V Utilization
 PCT:Product Cost

Delete functionality works for all the records related to Product Catalog
entry. Hence no need to delete records manually from backend forms.

HTH
--
Regards,
ITSM Support

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training
Email: i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs || http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs