From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of jaya munjal
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Post Upgrade - Server Information is empty

**

Hi List

We are upgrading our ARS 7.1 to ARS 7.6.04 SP2 , the installer runs fine but
we have noticed that most time the server information becomes blank. The
services come up and the host id is shown on the license console. But server
information remains empty, we have tried restarting ar server as well as ar
plugin services.

But still the server information remains blank, anyone experience the same
issue.

ARS 7.1 upgrade to ARS 7.6.04 SP2

DB - Oracle 10.2

OS - Solaris 9