 From: "Longwing, LJ CTR MDA/IC" <lj.longwing....@mda.mil>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: Post Upgrade - Server Information is empty

Jaya,
I agree with Matt, I've had this problem before and found the solution through
the plugin logs.  The problem was that there was stuff on the form that didn't
work properly.  I corrected by manually re-importing the Server Administration
def file from the upgrade and telling it to delete extra fields/views, this
cleaned up the form and allowed it to work properly.