From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of venkat r
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 2:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Ho to remove default value for selection field mapped in Web
Service?

Hi All,

Having trouble getting rid of the default value for a selection type field
in web service mapping. The selection field does not have any default value
but still when it's being mapped in the web service the first value of the
selection field is getting picked up as a default value. I tried removing it
but the default value gets filled in again when web service is saved.

I am trying to find a way to remove the default value in web service
mappings. With the default value in the mapping when I do a get list action
on the web service it returns the default value for that field even it is
null in the actual record.

ARS 7.6.04 SP3, ITSM 7.6.04 SP2

Help please!

Thanks in Advance.