** Hello ARSLISTERS,

We've run into a puzzle at a client site where CMDB Normalization jobs are visible in the back end forms (NE:JobRunSchedule) but do not appear in the Normalization Pane in the Atrium Console (web views). Some of the jobs DO appear, those associated with three specific data sets. Those with the default import data set BMC.IMPORT.CONFIG, do not appear.  A lot of Googling, searching and yes, digging through the BMC Communities has yielded one possible clue - a mis-formatted Schedule field - but we have pretty much ruled that out.

The records in the NE:JobRunSchedule form do not have anything in the AssigneeGroup field.

AR System 7.5.0 -  Solaris
ITSM 7.6.0
CMDB/Atrium 7.6.00 patch 002 - Solaris
CDI 8.2

Db - Oracle 11.2
MidTier - 7.6.4 SP2 on Windows 2003 VM's

Has anyone else run into this symptom, and if so how did you resolve it?

Thanks!

Doug

--
Doug Blair