Hi,

There are several ways to achieve this. Some of them at Remedy native but
complicated, and others are a bit outside ARS.

For instance: inside Remedy:
Create a new option field with one possible value that means last. Create a
filter at workout on submit with two actions: a Push that sets the created flag
to null for all work logs of the same incident having it to "last". The second
action is a set flag to "last".
With this workflow you ensure that only the last. Omen has this flag activated.
The you can add the condition flag="last" to the join condition.

A bit outside Remedy:
Create an SQL view that only show the last value. This can be met with
subqueries. Then you can create a view form that maps this SQL view.

Regards,

Jose Huerta
theremedyforit.com