Listers;

Need some wisdom from all of you. I've just noticed that Support End date for
ARS 7.1 is in less than 2 weeks from now. And besides current environment is
stable, I'm thinking than better before than after we will be moving into a new
release. So for keeping it the right way I'm planning to start this as soon as
possible.

I've been looking into a couple of documents in regards the Stage Migration
(Either Accelerated or staging), besides the one to use; does anybody tried
this before by using BMC's Best practices? Just to know if this is in fact the
easy way to do the upgrade/migration. Or maybe I'd use the other and more
complex approach.

I'm confident many of you have already done this, but I'd like to know
specifically how many of you had used the BMC's approach to start following it
too.

Thanks in advance.

Hugo Ruesga
Software Development Advisor
US  972.577.7000 x 332.3868
MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.