Hi,

Following may be the possibility due to which the Change Request is getting
stuck in Complete Status:

1)      Configuration for your company or Global in "Approval Process
Configuration Form"  such that below and which is enabled

Begin

Approved

Rejected

No Approvers

-

-

-

Pending

2)      This rule must be getting triggered which keeps the Change Request
stuck even after it's approved.

3)      Now answer to your second question, you need to enable the Approval
log from "Approval Administration->Server Settings->Basic tab" and find out
which rules are being triggered and disable the configuration which is
hampering your process flow.

4)      One more important thing is that in the "Approval Process
Configuration Form" in the Approval Process tab if System Approval Flag is
set to "Yes" then the Approval Mapping for that particular phase is
bypassed. So It may be the case that the  System Approval Flag is set to
"Yes"  for 'Close Down Approval' phase and the Approval Mapping for that
phase is not getting executed

5)      Or else it could also be related to any pending task which is
associated to the Change Request but for that we need more information as it
below scenario does not mention anything about task so we would not get into
it rather.

HTH

--

Regards,

Ruksana

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:  <mailto:i...@vyomlabs.com> i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site:
<http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
<http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs> http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs ||
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs>