So,  a big round of applause to this years nominees for the ARSlist MVP:

Daniel Bloom - yes, I was nominated, I decline the nomination, but thank-you
for the gesture

Jose Huerto

LJ Longwing

Jason Miller

Voting starts now and ends Friday Sept. 7th at 5pm EST

There are over 4000 of you on the list, please lets see some support for
those that spend their free

time helping others!

* Voting is by the Individual REAL person,

so redistribution lists don't vote, your identity must be known,

and those that have multiple subscriptions still get only one vote

* BMCSoftware employees on the ARSlist are eligible to vote

* All decisions of myself or  the oversight panel are final

(if I have to make a controversial decision, I confer with 3 past MVP
winners for their opinion)

Thursday October  18th at WWRUG12: Award Ceremony during the WWRUG Awards
keynote.

[no one knows the winner(s) until then, well okay, except me and the plaque
company]

Please send nominations to d...@wwrug.com

Thanks . Daniel

Daniel Bloom