From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Lidia Dorsaz
Sent: 29 August 2012 07:09
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SLM, SVT: reset goal for same request

**
Hi listers,
I am trying to implement the SLM- SVT option: Reset goal for same request.
I would like to reset the goal when I change the Assigned group.
So I set < Reset goal for same request =Yes >  for my SVT.
Then in the  Application Administration Console, SLM, Configure App. Settings,
Data Sources, HPD :Help Desk, Request Based    I define:
Reset Goal for Same request when : 'TR.Assigned Group ID' !='DB.Assigned Group
ID' !
And I let the  Start Time for Request-Based empty.
But it does not work correctly: goal is reset also if the assigned groups has
not changed and I obtain an endless loop
I have the  ITSM  Incident management  7.5. and SLM 7.6
Can someone help me?
Best regards
Lidia Dorsaz

A copy of the LCH.Clearnet e-mail disclaimer can be found at:
www.lchclearnet.com/disclaimer/email

LCH.Clearnet Limited, Registered Office: Aldgate House, 33 Aldgate High Street,
London EC3N 1EA.
Recognised as a Clearing House under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000.
Reg in England No.25932.
LCH.Clearnet SA, Siège Social, 18 rue du Quatre Septembre, 75002 Paris, Chambre
de Compensation conformément au Code Monétaire et Financier.