From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: 28 August 2012 20:00
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: JOB: Senior Remedy Developer needed - Brooklyn, NY

**

Yeah, it is clear that the HR folks wrote this req.  I have yet to see a role
in Remedy that required more than maybe an A.S. in Computers, as long as some
significant experience accompanied it.  Schooling will teach methodology, but
experience teaches reality.

Rick
On Aug 28, 2012 1:49 PM, "Dale Hurtt"