no. I telnet the port 995 which is the SSL port open

Thank you,

Pascale Sterrett
Remedy Technical Lead & Developer
Daimler Trucks North America LLC
Montgomery Park,  9th floor
Portland, OR 97210 U.S.A

Phone:503-745-6569
Email:pascale.sterr...@daimler.com

http://www.daimler-trucksnorthamerica.com

Kenavo ar wech all

frederick.w.gro...@xo.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
09/14/2012 06:38 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Email engine suddenly stopped connecting to mail server (incoming
email only) - Need Help Please

When you telnet did you telnet to port 110  (telnet server.com 110). Maybe
the pop3 port is being blocked