One thing you could do as a workaround is build conditional menus for the
user to select their info and then provide a field for them to add
additional contact info which you can then push to the notes/summary.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 16, 2012, at 9:17 AM, Kevin Shaffer <kevin_l_shaf...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

**
Sorta

I am noticing, when I make a change to the phone number and email.  It is
not pushing the phone number and email to the request or the incident that
is created.  I am wondering if this is working as designed OOTB or if
this is a defect with SRM 7.6.04 SP2.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:14:31 -0700
From: taufc...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: SRM Mappings
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Those fields are SR Fields in your variable mapping. Normally, that info is
passed into the requester info for a change/work order/incident. You can
map the fields as you wish to whatever variables you've configured in the
PDT. You can format the data however you wish in the variable mappings
section of the SRD.
Does this answer your question?

Yes.. I'm ARSlisting while at the RUG kick off. Shame on me!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 16, 2012, at 9:08 AM, Kevin Shaffer <kevin_l_shaf...@hotmail.com>