John

I don' t see the relevance of me attending KEG to you attending KEG or
WWRUG?

The primary issue with your WWRUG special is copyright and branding
infringement.

Vendors pay money to be associated with the conference, and attendance is of
course optional,
some vendors come every other year. When they aren't there they don't do
WWRUG specials,
however saying "I am having a special for ARSlist members" is fine. Given
that is at least 80% of the
Remedy world, not a big restriction on who gets it.

Whilst I was advised to shut your account and remind you of certain legal
things, I was too busy last week,
And anyone who has been on the list for a few years can tell you, oh right
that includes you,
I don't pursue legal issues, once a year someone says they will sue me for
something on the list.

So Stay Calm, Carry On.

Dan
Chairman, WWRUG
Disclaimer: these, as always, are my opinions and not those of Unisys or me
as a Unisys employee