Dears,
I need your help to know if I can integrate "bmc atrium orchestrator" with ARS
modules as I saw a demo and it is a very fantastic tool.
Is it require any payments for license, however I bought a license for CMDB..??
and with which ARS version I can use this tool.??.
Please advice,

Thanks,
Best Regards,

Mahmoud Mahdy Mohammed,PMP | Business Process Automation
Technology | Products & Services Delivery
Phone: +20(0)104999638
Mail:
mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com<mailto:mohamed.abdel-haf...@vodafone.com>

*************************************************************************************************************************

The content of this document is classified as Vodafone Egypt S.A.E.
Confidential and Proprietary Information.

The recipient hereby is committed to hold in strict confidence the contents of
this (e-mail, document, information) and not to disclose to any third party
without the prior written consent of Vodafone Egypt S.A.E. Recipient will be
held liable for any unauthorized disclosure.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete the message in its entirety, including any attachments.

http://www.vodafone.com.eg