I have to be the voice of dissent here.  I actually like the documents.
 Granted, they were a BIG pain to install locally (which seems to be a need
with my co-workers) just because of the size.  And I found it amusing since
I was looking at the files while they were being copied to the server and
then POOF the css file must have gotten copied over.

Maybe I was looking at other documentation, but to be honest, we aren't
building skyscrapers and having living documentation that is corrected when
problems are found is something that I would consider to be an improvement.
 Rather than having to say, I know you read it in the documentation, but it
is wrong and don't expect to see it change until the next version (if you
are lucky).

I think a living document is the correct direction to go in this case.

Again, just my 2 scents. ;-)

Brian Goralczyk
Phone 574-643-1144
Email bgoralc...@gmail.com