From: "Chris Danaceau" <chris.danac...@finra.org>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:51:21 AM
Subject: Re: ITSM Notifications

**

Mark, the form to update is SYS:Notification Messages.  You’ll notice one of
the fields is ‘Notification Message Tag’.   This is used by the calling filter
on the source form to identify the template.   Take a look at the filters in
the 800 range on the HPD:Help Desk form to get a model to how to build workflow
for new message templates.

There is another controlling form, NTE:CFG-Notification Events which determines
the default settings for Support Staff message templates.    This can be
accessed  by users through their notification preferences on their profiles.
Any User record for a particular Notification Event will override the System
Default record for that particular user.

--

Thank You,

Chris Danaceau

240-386-6728