We have regular webinars on Remedyforce; there is one tomorrow, as a matter of
fact! You can sign up here:
https://bmc.webex.com/bmc/onstage/g.php?d=751597429&t=a

And you'll get a link to the recording post-demo

RemedyForce does include a CMDB, with basically the same structure as the
Remedy Atrium CMDB. It does not have reconciliation/normalization nor the idea
of product cats/DML.

As LJ hinted, it's meant for customers who are looking more for a "point"
solution as opposed to an "enterprise" solution. But it does include
self-service, KB, Incident, problem, change, release, service level management
and the CMDB. Just not as many features as Remedy ITSM.

You can of course contact your account manager to get a personal demo, or get
your q's answered or sign up for a trial at:
www.bmc.com/remedyforce

Hope this helps!

Anne Brock
Principal SC