ARUtilities 8.0 will allow you to search for Active Links based on form.
In the results list you can choose to display Run If
You can easily see them all in a nice list without having to open each one
individually in the Dev Studio.

You can search by Trigger, Action, FieldID and a lot more.

Using ARUtilities you can also run SQL commands.

SELECT name FROM actlink WHERE actlinkID = ?

http://www.arutilities.com

Hope this helps
Les