From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:38 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ServiceNow as SRM replacement?

All,
A little birdie was chirping the other day and I heard something about
SNow having an integration or some type of implementation scenario
where it is taking the place of SRM But still have AR and ITSM on the
fulfillment side. I'm sure it's possible but my question to you folks
is:
1. Have you done it
2. If so, what gives? How'd it go?

I understand the drawbacks so we don't have to go there but feel free
if you'd like :)

Sent from my iPhone